BETHER – WEBSITE
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- This site is published with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal or investment services.
- The information is provided by BETHER and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Since each individual’s situation is unique, a qualified professional should be consulted before making business, tax, legal or investment decisions. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. The information provided at this site is neither comprehensive nor appropriate for every individual. Some of the information is relevant only in Portugal, and would differ elsewhere. Some of the glossary terms relate to subjects or investment strategies that might not be appropriate for some individuals. You are strongly cautioned to verify any information before using it for any personal, financial or business purpose. Do not rely solely on what you find here for making investment decisions. This site is provided on the express condition, to which all making use thereof assent, that no liability shall be incurred by Bether.cc or any of its members.
- We are not responsible for the claims or representations made by advertisers and sponsors. Bether.cc does not endorse or recommend the products or services of any company mentioned on our site. Nothing on this site should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any products or securities. All investments involve risk. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of BETHER. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
- The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, BETHER takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All of our newsletters meaning that they are sent only to those who have specifically requested to receive them.
- By signing up to receive our email newsletters, you also agree to receive occasional email announcements and special offers from our partners. However, no information gathered from newsletter subscribers, including email addresses, is ever shared with or sold to any third party, unless expressly requested by the user.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.